28 de jul. de 2009

Nonsense Text 2, Memories from that time...

    She was late for taking the bus, but like always she didn't minded. Climbing the road like a mountain with her last breath.
    She came and stood by my side. For a long time we didn't talk with each other. I got closer and said : "Hi". She nodded and looked other way, placing her hair in the place seconds ago was her face. I stood there looking at her hair (a beautiful hair, I should say).
    I stepped more closer and whispered: "What's wrong with you?", "Nothing"she answered. "So why are you threating me like that?", "Like what?" this time ironically.
    At that moment I had two feelings: In one hand I wanted to kiss her; in the other hand, I wanted to double slap her!
    I needed to control myself (against both feelings).
    The bus was coming, then I asked: "Are you coming with me?"."Maybe, just this time.". I gave the sign and the bus stopped. We entered.
    I sat, and she sat by my side. After all, was she playing with my feelings or just looking for a sit? The trip went in silence. We always talked in the way back home. But that day she was fiercely anger, and so did I...
    I got up, ready to get out."See you 'morrow" she said with a faint smile, I smile back and said "Yep. See you 'morrow"...

Nenhum comentário: